Explore the most challenging routes on the newest crop of versatile and fun drop bar bikes with the SRAM Force 43/30t wide crankset. Shifting is smooth, accurate, and dependable using our proven X-Range gearing based around a tight 13t difference between the small and big chainrings. The wider stance of the chainrings expands 2x drivetrain bike capabilities by providing clearance for fatter tires.
- Requires Force wide front derailleur
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1” tire widths (43/30 chainrings only)
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
|Crank arm length||165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM Road DUB BBs|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||94 BCD|
|Chainring Size||43/30, 43/30T|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page