Engineering and Design
Spearfish, South Dakota
To test and validate SRAM products from concept through to production. Duties include establishing test plans, developing new test fixtures and equipment, coordination of laboratory and field testing, and creation of test procedures and processes across global test labs.
- Develop, execute, and maintain new tests and test equipment for the product development team.
- Develop test plans to verify and validate designs, review test results, and present results to stakeholders.
- Analyze test data to identify key failures, trends, and/or critical performance factors of design prototypes.
- Communicates test status updates for all responsible projects to stakeholders.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or equivalent (required).
- 3+ years Professional experience in new product development or product improvement, data analysis, and problem solving.
- Preferred background in testing, automation, instrumentation and design validation.
- Experience working with products in varying environmental conditions.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally to work with a global team. Approximately 15% travel *Post COVID-19 restrictions
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.