Engineering and Design
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
In this role, you will drive all testing related project activities with a strong collaboration in cross-functional development teams for mechanical and electronic components.
- Utilize testing to understand and improve product performance
- Apply statistics and reliability to develop test plans for design verification.
- Develop test procedures and methods for testing
- Resolve complex engineering issues associated with testing
- Characterize product behavior, analyze test data, and communicate results to support product development
- Incorporate continuous improvement concepts, systems, and tools in daily work
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred); or equivalent
- Professional experience in product development.
- Experience working with electronics, PCBAs and FW/SW is a plus.
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and relationship skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with a globally team.
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances (medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plan), as well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salary range is $75,000 + 40% based upon experience level. This position is also eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.