In order to design a better product, sometimes you have to let tradition go. The SRAM Force AXS power meter is a prime example. By moving the range from the front of the drivetrain to the back and creating a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos, we were able to improve shifting performance and give riders the gearing they truly want and need. Designed specifically for electronic shifting and featuring Quarq’s premier DZero power measurement technology, the SRAM Force AXS power meter is a huge step forward in power meter design.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Spider-based power meter readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Quarq’s next-generation DZero power meter platform is named for the D0 Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
|Crank arm length||165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM Road DUB BBs|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||107 BCD|
|Chainring Size||46/33, 48/35|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page
Explore new bike options outfitted with eTap AXS groupsets.Read more