Road riders are going beyond where we’ve ever gone before. We’re going further and faster. And when the road stops, we keep going. One thing hasn’t changed: We want to push those boundaries without any distractions. So we made eTap AXS for today’s riders. The result: an intuitive, high-performance groupset that means you can focus on what’s most important—your ride. Exploring new limits has never been easier. SRAM RED eTap AXS—Simply Beyond.
$1377 - $2550
- Aftermarket groupset includes rear derailleur, front derailleur (if applicable), shift-brake controls, disc brake calipers (if applicable), rotors (if applicable), battery(s), and charger. Full groupset pricing includes rim brake calipers (if applicable), crankset/power meter, bottom bracket, cassette, and chain.
- Groupset pricing varies based on brake type selection, 2x or 1x drivetrain selection, and aero or spider-mounted 1x chainring type selection where applicable.
- 2x Hydraulic Road Disc Brake w/ Power: $4,158/€4,118/£3,794
- 2x Hydraulic Road Disc Brake: $3,648/€3,618/£3,349
- 2x Rim Brake w/ Power: $3,998/€4,018/£3,604
- 2x Rim Brake: $3,488/€3,518/£3,159
- 1x Hydraulic Road Disc Brake w/ Power: $3,708/€3,668/£3,294
- 1x Hydraulic Road Disc Brake: $3,198/€3,168/£2,849
- 1x Hydraulic Road Disc Brake Aero w/Power: $3,688/€3,764/£3,362
- 1x Hydraulic Road Disc Brake Aero: $3,178/€3,264/£2,917
- 1x Rim Brake Aero w/Power $3,348/€3,36/ £3,004
- 1x Rim Brake Aero: $2,838/€2,868/£2,559
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page
Explore new bike options outfitted with eTap AXS groupsets.Read more