RED eTap AXS Groupset
$1453 - $2690
Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
Road riders are going beyond where we’ve ever gone before. We’re going further and faster. And when the road stops, we keep going. One thing hasn’t changed: We want to push those boundaries without any distractions. So we made eTap AXS for today’s riders. The result: an intuitive, high-performance groupset that means you can focus on what’s most important—your ride. Exploring new limits has never been easier. SRAM RED eTap AXS—Simply Beyond.
$1453 - $2690
- AXS™ enabled for wireless connectivity and easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap® shift logic
- Modern and capable gearing for 1x and 2x
- Seamless, integrated power meter option
- Advanced chain management with Orbit™ technology
- Aftermarket groupset includes rear derailleur, front derailleur (if applicable), shift-brake controls, disc brake calipers (if applicable), rotors (if applicable), battery(s), and charger
- Groupset pricing varies based on brake type selection, 2x or 1x drivetrain selection, and aero or spider-mounted 1x chainring type selection where applicable.
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page
SRAM’S NEW 12-SPEED RED ETAP AXS WILL PUSH YOUR BUTTONS
“Most notably, Red eTap AXS shifts much (much) faster than Red eTap, and finally puts SRAM’s electronic shifting in the same league as Shimano’s and Campagnolo’s systems."
"RIGHT NOW, THE SRAM RED ETAP AXS IS THE BEST GROUPSET ON THE MARKET."
SRAM RED eTap AXS Groupset long term review | 10/10 points
“AFTER A FEW MONTHS OF TESTING, ETAP AXS HAS SURPASSED MY EXPECTATIONS."
Warren Rossiter, bikeradar.com (UK)