Shift your aero bike positively and precisely with eTap MultiClics. MultiClic Clamps easily and cleanly mount MultiClics on 24.0mm aero base bars and make a smooth transition to SRAM S-900 Aero HRD Disc Brakes. MultiClic Clamps put your shift controls right where you need them: right at your fingertips.
- Clean aero base bar MultiClic layout with S-900 Aero HRD brakes
- Supports SRAM eTap shift logic for intuitive and reliable shifting
- For aero base bars with cylindrical 24.0mm grip areas
- An alternative to eTap Blips
- Saves fitting and assembly time
All of the underlying tech in our new SRAM RED eTap groupset, such as wireless shifting, advanced battery power management, and mechatronics technologies, are meant to serve one ultimate purpose: to facilitate the most intuitive and consistent shifting available. This shift logic is called eTap. Right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers shift the front derailleur. Simple, unmistakable, and intuitive.