The X01® DH crankset with X-SYNC™ technology is engineered for ultimate DH performance in the most aggressive terrain. The carbon crank combines stiffness and strength with lightest-in-class weight of under 800 grams. Proven in World Cup and World Championship racing, it’s the crankset made for relentless downhill rides.
- Carbon DH racing crank
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC™ chainring, 94 BCD —an integral component of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
- X-SYNC™ technology compatible with SRAM 1x™ 7- and 10-speed DH drivetrains
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Lightest in class carbon construction
- High strength alloy pedal lug
SRAM X-SYNC 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC 2 Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
|Crank arm length||165mm, 170mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|BB Compatibility||DUB BSA MTB83, DUB PF MTB104.5/107, DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM)|
|Chainline||56.5mm, 49.0mm, 52.0mm|
|Chainring Size||34T, 32T, 34, 36T|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page