The X01® DH crankset with X-SYNC™ technology is engineered for ultimate DH performance in the most aggressive terrain. The carbon crank combines stiffness and strength with lightest-in-class weight of under 800 grams. Proven in World Cup and World Championship racing, it’s the crankset made for relentless downhill rides.
- Carbon DH racing crank
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC™ chainring, 94 BCD —an integral component of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
- X-SYNC™ technology compatible with SRAM 1x™ 7- and 10-speed DH drivetrains
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Lightest in class carbon construction
- High strength alloy pedal lug
SRAM X-SYNC™2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC™ technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC™2 Eagle™ design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB™ technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
|BB Compatibility||DUB BSA MTB83, DUB PF MTB104.5/107, DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP|
|Chainring Size||32, 34, 36|
|Crank arm length||165mm, 170mm|
|Chainline||49.0mm, 52.0mm, 56.5mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|Color (Crank arm)||Black, Red|