Retail Support Representative
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis | United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
Provide world-class technical, warranty, and sales support to our customers, retailers, distributors, and OE’s on all SRAM product lines. This position can be based out of Indianapolis, Chicago and Colorado Springs.
- Contribute to an effective USA Sales & Service strategy by implementing streamlined cross-functional business practices
- Provide professional technical and warranty support to all inquiries via phone or email for the SRAM family of product lines
- Assist aftermarket sales team and support selling effort with technical and logistical support, including managing sales orders, pricing, and demonstrating high level of customer service for the US dealer base
- Regularly communicate trends to the Quality department for continuous improvement
- Initiate and complete repair processes on SRAM products according to factory specifications
- Effectively liaise with and maintain strong functional relationships with Sales, Operations, Quality, Finance, regarding customer and business topics
- Support regional teams with order entry, more complex back-office queries, and primary systems: SAP, EWM & B2B Portal.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of bicycle industry experience required
- 1+ years of customer service experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong problem-solving, time management, and leadership skills with the ability to maintain professionalism & customer-centric approach
- Adaptability to navigate dynamic customer interactions and variable circumstances
- Self-motivated, flexible, hands-on, and proactive with a strong work ethic and persistence to follow-through
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite (Excel), SAP & EWM
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Office-based position
- Flexibility to attend regional events/meetings outside regular business hours
- Must be flexible to travel: SRAM locations where Team members are located, customer meetings, and in-market events <10% of the time
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 5,000+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 10+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.