It’s the best of both worlds. A light and stiff direct mount chainring with accurate Quarq power measurement elegantly hidden inside the DUB spindle lets you stealthily gather the data you need to progress. So you can focus your attention on the stunning finish of the carbon fiber crankarm. The wide chainline crankset fits in road and MTB bottom bracket standards so frames can fit wider gravel tires.
- DUB-PWR spindle-based unit measures left side power to calculate total watts
- Proven Quarq reliability and accuracy
- Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides
- User replaceable AAA lithium battery
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Lightweight (less than 40g heavier than standard crankset)
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- Compatible with 135mm, 142mm and Boost rear spacing
SRAM X-SYNC 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
DUB-PWR takes Quarq’s reliable and accurate power measurement and elegantly houses it inside the DUB crank spindle for compatibility with any chainring setup, measuring left side power to calculate total watts. It’s lightweight, invisible and attainable.
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs, except Ai|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM)|
|Crank arm length||165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|Power Meter Type||Spindle|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page