The SRAM RED AXS™ power meter breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performance. We reengineered road gearing: reducing front chainring size and adding more range to the rear cassette. We also maintained a 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs, ensuring precise shifting for any setup. This results in more useful gearing and better shifting across all configurations. Designed with Quarq DZero power measurement integrated into the crankset. Welcome to the pinnacle of the power meter.
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Measures right and left leg power balance
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
Our Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the crank’s spider, maximizing the stiffness to weight ratio.
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Quarq’s next-generation DZero power meter platform is named for the D0 Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light. With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke, and software advances, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
|Crank arm length||165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM Road DUB BBs|
|Chainring Size||46/33, 48/35, 50/37|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM)|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|Color (Crank arm)||Natural carbon|
Explore new bike options outfitted with AXS groupsets and find demo opportunities to get out on the road and ride it yourself.Read more