No matter what kind of 11-speed drivetrain you have—2x, 1x, wide-range or narrow-range—an array of PG-1130 cassette options are available with smooth, consistent shift performance at an affordable price. Personalize your gearing with one of five available PG-1130 cassettes featuring SRAM PowerGlide™ II shift technology.
$66 - $89
- Compatible with all SRAM 11-speed chains
- 11-42t cassette fits 10 and 11-speed non-XD™ driver bodies (1.85mm spacer is required for 11-speed drivers
- Compatible with 11-speed road splined driver bodies
- 11-26t, 11-28t, 11-32t cassettes feature heat-treated steel cogs with aluminum spider
- 11-36t and 11-42t cassettes are compatible with 1x drivetrains only
- PowerGlide™ shift technology for smooth and positive shift performance
- Wide range of gearing options—a perfect fit for any ride
- Compatible with non-XD™ driver bodies
With durable JET black finish, the cassette looks as tough as it performs—ride after ride. JET finish provides a higher level of corrosion resistance.
Cassette technology optimized for offroad. More reliable. More durable. Better performing, thanks to an optimal tooth profile and shift ramp design for quick and positive index shifting. Go climb a mountain.
|Gearing||11-26t, 11-28t, 11-32t, 11-36t, 11-42t|
|Cog finish (Cassette)||Black, Silver|
|Cog sizes||11-26t:11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26, 11-28t:11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28, 11-32t:11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32, 11-36t:11,12,13,15,17,19,22,25,28,32,36, 11-42t: 11,13,15,17,19,22,25,28,32,36,42|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page