For aero disciplines, hydraulic disc brakes can reveal a whole new world of speed savings. Less time slowing down is more time going fast. Better brakes mean faster splits, thanks to confidence-inspiring brake performance. Hydraulic road disc brakes (HRD) also allow for more aerodynamic frame designs, lower hand effort, shorter braking distances, and easier changes between wheelsets. SRAM Aero HRD is unconditional braking for unconditional riders
- Optimized power and modulation for triathlon and time trial
- HydroT brake platform offers superior control, feel, and heat management
- Textured carbon brake lever for better finger grip
- Reach Adjust allows for custom fit
- Stealth-a-majig™ connector makes initial setup fast and convenient
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Flat mount only
With this new caliper fluid circuitry, the bleed port has been moved to the bottom of the caliper, and all four piston bores can communicate. This way, during bleeding fluid naturally fills the caliper, resulting in an easier, more consistent bleed.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
|Color (DB)||Black Anodized|
|Blade material||Carbon LFRT|
|Pad type (Disc)||Steel-backed organic|
|Bracket (Disc Brake)||Flat Mount 20mm offset, Flat Mount no offset|
|Hydraulic fluid||DOT 5.1|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page