The Apex 1 crankset completes the Apex 1 group, SRAM's most affordable road 1x™ drivetrain yet. Using patented X-Sync™ technology, the Apex 1 crankset runs silent and secure. Riders looking for a wide gear range and shifting simplicity at a great value will find it in Apex 1.
$108 - $128
- SRAM 1x™ road 10-speed and 11-speed compatible
- Available with 40T, 42T, 44T chainrings
- Aluminum chainring and crankarms
- Patented X-Sync™ chainring technology provides unparalleled chain retention as part of a complete SRAM 1x™ system
- Integrated 4-arm, asymmetric spider maximizes stiffness to weight
- Greater frame and tire clearance than other road cranks, 2mm per side
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
|BB Compatibility||BB30/PF30-68mm, GXP/PF GXP 68mm|
|Chainring Size||40, 42, 44|
|Crank arm length||165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||24mm, 30mm|
|Color (Crank arm)||Black|