X0 Eagle AXS Transmission Power Meter Crankset provides riders with accurate, live power data delivery housed in our most advanced aluminum crankset. The power meter technology is integrated through what we call “DUB-PWR” – a unique design that elegantly houses Quarq’s reliable and accurate power measurement inside the DUB crank spindle itself. Measuring left-side power to calculate total watts, it’s subtle, lightweight, compatible with any chainring setup, and boasts unbeatable battery life. It is also compatible with the Flight Attendant system, allowing for total connectivity between all AXS enabled components. No-compromise, no-fuss data delivery with robustness in mind.
- Innovative DUB-PWR design allows for lightweight, subtle Quarq power integration.
- Compatible with Flight Attendant
- Unique, groundbreaking design integrated with the lightest aluminum crankset on the market.
- +/- 3% accuracy
- Long battery life (400+hours)
- User replaceable AAA lithium battery
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- 30-34T rings
- Can be run with chainring bash guards
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM MTB WIDE DUB BBs|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM)|
|Crank arm length||165mm, 170mm, 175mm|
|Power Meter Type||Spindle|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page