XX Eagle AXS Transmission Power Meter Crankset
$750 - $950
Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
The XX Eagle AXS Transmission Power Meter Crankset utilizes our World stage proven XX crank arm with a subtly integrated power meter to record and deliver live, accurate power readings to your head unit. We achieve this by utilizing what we call “DUB-PWR” – a unique design that elegantly houses Quarq’s reliable and accurate power measurement inside the DUB crank spindle itself. Measuring left-side power to calculate total watts, it’s subtle, lightweight, compatible with any chainring setup, and boasts unbeatable battery life. It is also compatible with the Flight Attendant system, allowing for total connectivity between all AXS enabled components. No-compromise, no-fuss data delivery giving you an edge over the competition.
$750 - $950
- Innovative DUB-PWR design allows for lightweight, subtle Quarq power integration.
- Compatible with Flight Attendant
- Unique, groundbreaking design integrated with our medal-winning carbon crank design.
- +/- 3% accuracy
- Long battery life (400+hours)
- User replaceable AAA lithium battery
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- 32-36T rings
- Can be run with chainring bash guards
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM MTB WIDE DUB BBs|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM), Thread Mount|
|Crank arm length||165mm, 170mm, 175mm|
|Power Meter Type||Spider, Spindle|
|Weight Based On||170/32T/2G/DUB wide|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page