Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleur
Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
The SRAM Force 22 front derailleur gives riders the freedom to shift quickly with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw™ rotating front derailleur cage is an elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microadjustments, the SRAM Force 22 front derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise.
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- Twenty-two usable gears in all gear combinations with no rasp or rub.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise, and optimized to work with X-GlideR™ chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame and installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
With a front derailleur cage that rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain, Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise, delivering an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
|Cable routing||Bottom pull|
|Compat - Chainring (FD)||Road-Yaw|
|Mounting type (FD)||Braze-on, Clamp-High|
|Color (FD)||Zephyr Silver|
|Chainstay Angle||61-66 degrees|
|Clamp size (FD)||31.8mm, 34.9mm, n/a|
|Weight Based On||braze on|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page