The SRAM RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw™ technology, eliminates the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the SRAM RED crankset and X-GlideR™ chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Yaw™ Technology
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR™ chainrings
- Precision install markings
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
With a front derailleur cage that rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain, Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise, delivering an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
|Cable routing||Bottom pull|
|Compat - Chainring (FD)||Road-Yaw|
|Mounting type (FD)||Braze-on|
|Color (FD)||Falcon Grey|
|Chainstay Angle||61-66 degrees|
|Clamp size (FD)||n/a|
|Weight Based On||w/chainspotter|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page