Accurate, reliable power measurement is practically a requirement these days, and the Apex AXS crankarm power meter upgrade is the easiest way to get precise power numbers. With the tech hidden inside the DUB spindle, it fits almost any bike while remaining stealthy.
- DUB-PWR spindle-based unit measures left side power to calculate total watts
- Proven reliability and accuracy
- Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides
- User replaceable AAA lithium battery
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Lightweight (less than 40g heavier than standard crankset)
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
DUB-PWR takes Quarq’s reliable and accurate power measurement and elegantly houses it inside the DUB crank spindle for compatibility with any chainring setup, measuring left side power to calculate total watts. It’s lightweight, invisible and attainable.
|Crank arm length||160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs, except Ai|
|Chainring material||No rings|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM)|
|Chainring Size||No rings|
|Hub Spacing Compatibility||n/a|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page