The XX SL Eagle AXS Transmission Power Meter records and delivers live, accurate power readings to your head unit. Utilizing an all-new spider-based design, this is our most accurate, high performing power meter. The spider design uses a proprietary thread-on chainring mount system which has allowed us to reduce weight without compromising reliability. A dual sided power measurement system calculates total watts, it’s subtle, lightweight, and boasts unbeatable battery life. It is also compatible with the Flight Attendant system, allowing for total connectivity between all AXS enabled components. No-compromise, high-performance data delivery giving you an edge over the competition.
- All new design with proprietary thread-on T-Type chainrings, available in 32-38t.
- Compatible with all Eagle Transmission 8-Bolt cranks.
- Compatible with Flight Attendant.
- +/- 1.5% accuracy.
- User replaceable CR2032 battery 200-hour battery life.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- MagicZero - automatically checks and recalibrates your power meter as you ride.
- AxCad -- no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes).
- AXS™ enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
Eagle technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 520%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
|Crank arm length
|BB Spindle Interface
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)
|Hub Spacing Compatibility