Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
The SRAM RED® brakeset improves on all fronts: it's lighter, more aerodynamic and leverages more braking power. What's more, it features broader tire clearance. A classic made modern.
- AeroLink™ arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area
- Light, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard
- Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release
- Wider clearance for modern tires and wheelsets (up to 28c)
- Finish to match SRAM RED eTap AXS™
Used in the RED 22 mechanical brakeset, this patented Multi-Link arm multiplies brake forces without having to squeeze the brake levers any harder. The technology provides improved power, better control and increased modulation. Its design is elegant, lightweight and aerodynamically efficient.
|Compat - Cable pull||Cantilever/Road|
|Nut length (Rim brake)||10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 30mm|
|Pad type||Cartridge, Cartridge - Carbon|
|Boss spacer (mm)||n/a|
Dartmoor, England is unique. It’s not a place that can be labeled, or described and understood. Always hard on the legs, always rewarding and never the same.
THE OTHER PATAGONIA
Twenty miles north of the Mexican border sits an unexpected gravel heaven. Welcome to Patagonia, Arizona. Population 913—and the ideal testing grounds for a capable new groupset.