SRAM's Apex® 1 drivetrain provides the gear range and the shifting simplicity to let you simply go where you want. The Apex 1 rear derailleur makes that gearing choice a reality with clean, crisp shifts, thanks to SRAM's X-HORIZON™ geometry and our ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™. Just go: Apex 1 will get you there.
- Long cage fits up to a 42 tooth cog
- With CAGE LOCK™ technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever
- Equipped with Roller Bearing Clutch™
- X-HORIZON™ design reduces shift force, eliminates ghost shifting and chain slap
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
With CAGE LOCK technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
|Cable pull ratio||Exact actuation|
|Cage material (RD)||Aluminum|
|Pulley bearings material||Steel|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page