It takes a degree of passion for the sport that can't be faked to fully appreciate SRAM RED. It was created to blur the boundaries between machine and athlete. The SRAM RED rear derailleur was designed with our Exact Actuation™ technology for precise, efficient shifting. Carbon fiber, titanium, and ceramic bearings complete the spec. The result adds to its legacy as the heart of the purest groupset for the pursuit of cycling excellence.
$291 - $310
- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast and accurate shifts
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle
- Silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide™ pulleys, ceramic bearings
- Spring-fixed barrel adjuster
- Carbon cages, carbon inner links, titanium hardware
New tooth pulley design with a sound damping effect for a super efficient and silent ride experience. Bottom and top pulleys benefit from this feature.
|Cable pull ratio||Exact actuation|
|Cage (RD)||Mid (WiFLi), Short|
|Max tooth||28, 32|
|Color (RD)||Falcon Grey|
|Weight Based On||short cage|