The SRAM RED® shift-brake controls continue our philosophy of perfecting the interface between rider and bike. We have scrutinized everything, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The result is an extremely comfortable, highly individual fit that makes the shift-brake controls feel like a natural extension of the rider.
$225 - $448
- ErgoFit™ textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar
- Individual Reach Adjust of brake and shift lever is easy to access and uses a standard hex key, putting the controls exactly where you want them
- Carbon ErgoBlade™ lever improves shifting from the drops
- DoubleTap© technology delivers both shifts from a single lever
- ZeroLoss™ shifting means shifts engage immediately
- Designed for Yaw™ front derailleurs
DoubleTap® makes changing gears easier and faster, eliminating the cumbersome and awkward engagement associated with two-lever systems. DoubleTap handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
|Compat - Derailleur/Hub (SL)||FD: 2s Yaw, RD: 11s|
|Cable pull ratio||Exact actuation|