Engineering and Design
Supplier Development Engineering Manager
Manage SDE resources and develop department plans to meet S3 objectives. Evaluate and improve team members’ performance. Communicate and align with cross function.
- Set up department objectives to meet product launch & production quality
- Plan & execute yearly expense and capex
- Manage the conflict across different function teams
- Communicate effectively & build the trust with related managers and directors
- Guide team members to solve the problems by both logical & systematical thinking
- Work with team members to create Employee Development Plan
- Hire A players as organization’s need
- Create & sustain manufacturing knowledgebase to help team members to become Subject Matter Experts
- Bachelor’s degree of Mechanical Engineering department or related
- 2+ years in manufacturing processes, e.g., forging, machining, molding, stamping, casting
- 3 years + engineering manager working experience
- TOEIC 600 + (Strong English speaking skills)
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 5,000+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 10+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.