The crank is the very center of our X-Range gearing philosophy. With tight 13-tooth gaps between chainrings paired to wide-range cassettes, riders get more range while shifting less frequently and staying in the big ring longer. Previously only available on RED, our integrated chainrings are light, stiff, and incredibly durable. The black finish mated to dazzling glossy carbon arms will elevate any bike.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Carbon fiber crankarms for light weight and stiffness
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- 50/37T, 48/35T and 46/33T chainring combos available
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
|Crank arm length||165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM Road DUB BBs|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM)|
|Chainring Size||46/33T, 48/35T, 50/37T|
|Power Meter Type||n/a|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page