Our 43/30T chainring combo combined with a wide chainline increases tire clearance while providing ideal gearing for venturing off-road. But gravel riders need power measurement too, so we’ve elegantly integrated Quarq technology into the DUB spindle, stealthily gathering the data you need to progress.
- DUB-PWR spindle-based unit measures left side power to calculate total watts
- Proven Quarq reliability and accuracy
- Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides
- User replaceable AAA lithium battery
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Lightweight (less than 40g heavier than standard crankset)
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1" tire widths (43/30T chainrings only)
- Compatible with all SRAM Road Wide DUB BBs except Ai
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
DUB-PWR takes Quarq’s reliable and accurate power measurement and elegantly houses it inside the DUB crank spindle for compatibility with any chainring setup, measuring left side power to calculate total watts. It’s lightweight, invisible and attainable.
|BB Compatibility||All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs, except Ai|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||94 BCD|
|Crank arm length||165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|Power Meter Type||Spindle|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page