You are working hard, pushing yourself to new heights in some of the toughest conditions. Ride with confidence knowing that your power meter will not quit when you need it the most. Enjoy up to 200 hours of ride time in any weather condition with its IPX7 waterproof rating and 10k temperature compensation; if harsh climates do not hold you back, then you need a product capable of rising to the occasion. That is exactly what the DZero DUB power meter is made for. Train harder, ride faster and unlock your ultimate potential.
- AXS enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ compatible
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Uses a common CR2032 battery that last for 200 riding hours and changes without tools
- Power-upgrade compatible with the following RED and Force eTap AXS cranksets:
- RED 1x: 36T-46T, Force 1x: 36T-46T, Force 2x: 33/46, 35/48
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
|Crank arm length||n/a|
|BB Spindle Interface||n/a|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||107 BCD|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page