Force AXS Power Meter Upgrade
Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
It’s the ultimate in integrated power measurement. The Force AXS power meter kit adds Quarq technology to our one-piece chainrings for the lightest, stiffest, and most accurate power package available. A 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs ensures precise shifting for any setup, as well as a less dramatic change in cadence during front shifts. Combined with our most durable chainrings ever, it’s an unbeatable combination.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Measures right and left leg power balance
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable unit
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Quarq’s next-generation DZero power meter platform is named for the D0 Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
|Crank arm length||n/a|
|BB Spindle Interface||n/a|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM)|
|Chainring Size||46/33T, 48/35T, 50/37T|
|Hub Spacing Compatibility||n/a|
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page