Significantly smaller, the SRAM eTap AXS™ BlipBox is now easier to integrate - mounting inside a stem faceplate cap, feed box or frame. It's also AXS™ enabled, for easy personalization. Simple, intuitive, aero.
- Replaces standard drop bar shift levers
- Simple and intuitive eTap® shift logic
- AXS™ enabled for easy personalization
- Limitless aero configurations
- Two ports per side for Blips™
- Fits the included optional stem mount
- Compatible with existing eTap® Blips™ and Clics™
- Mounts inside stem faceplate cap, feed box or frame (See user manual for details.)
All of the underlying tech in our new SRAM RED eTap groupset, such as wireless shifting, advanced battery power management, and mechatronics technologies, are meant to serve one ultimate purpose: to facilitate the most intuitive and consistent shifting available. This shift logic is called eTap. Right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers shift the front derailleur. Simple, unmistakable, and intuitive.
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
Explore new bike options outfitted with AXS™ groupsets and find demo opportunities to get out on the road and ride it yourself.Read more