- AXS™ enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality
- Fully integrated power meter into a direct mount aero chainring
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- 8-bolt direct mount compatibility only to new RED® and Force eTap AXS™ cranks.
AXS™ is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS™ app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
|Crank arm length||n/a|
|Chainring Size||48, 50, 52|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM)|
|BB Spindle Interface||n/a|
|Color (Crank arm)||n/a|